Akilah offers a unique model of market-relevant education that enables young women to achieve economic independence and obtain leadership roles in the workplace and in society.
Akilah aims to build future generations of women leaders and professionals in East Africa through the development of a network of campuses.
- 88% of graduates move directly into jobs in their career pathways within 6 months.
- They launch their careers in a wide range of industries, including financial services, telecommunications, education, health services, hospitality, and manufacturing.
- Graduates earn income that are, on average, 12x the national median income.
- All students receive significant scholarship support provided by individuals and family foundations.
- Annual cost per student: $3,000. Includes textbooks, a Kindle and other educational materials, student insurance, extracurricular activities, and all campus services.